The Quality Evaluation Form and Program Design Workshop is uniquely constructed to work with a team represented by members of the key support groups in the call center: call center supervisors, quality specialists, teams leads, new hire trainers, call center managers and even a few frontline agents. Through the guided facilitation of our Associates, the team works together to collectively build the quality program from the ground up by following a proven process and quality management methodology applied to the unique circumstances of your business and call center.
Overview of the Quality Workshop Modules
I. Quality Monitoring Evaluation Development
- Apply a proven process for developing quality performance standards
- Create a balanced approach to your company business drivers, call center key performance indicators (KPIs) and quality
- Identify objective, behavior-based quality standards
II. Apply a Successful Scoring Scheme
- Follow a road map for section weighting to emphasize mission critical skills
- Pros and cons of two common scoring schemes: pass/fail and Likert scale
- How to apply alternative scoring options: non-applicable behaviors, bonus points and auto-fail
III. Create Quality Standard Definitions
- Include essential components that make a definitions specific, measurable and relevant.
- Incorporate definitions into a comprehensive quality standards document.
IV. Create a Comprehensive Quality Management Program
- Determine the logistics of quality: who, what, where and how many?
- Best practices in implementing a new quality program
- Complete a project plan of roll-out task activities